Great Britain's #1 Typing Program:
Touch-Type Read and Spell
- Available Now for Homeschooling families across the USA.
TTRS is a touch-typing course that improves your reading and
Typing, Reading, Spelling
- Human Voice Recordings for Audio learners
- Increase Literacy while learning to type.
- Carefully Selected Words at every stage of
jkl; jkl; asdf asf
- red led fed
- "TTRS is a great tool to incorporate with
other researched based literacy instruction to
support continued student growth."
Lisa Cates, Hollis School, Alaska
- It's also helpful for kids with dyslexia!
- " I have definitively seen an improvement in my
daughters spelling ability since using TTRS.
Before using this program I would say that spelling was
a significant weak area for her but now she is spelling
better and has increased in confidence with her written
Great for homeschool families. Pay only for as many students as you need!
The TTRS course engages your senses of seeing, hearing and touching.
A kinesthetic approach is experienced: "When I want to spell a word I just think where my fingers would go, it's like talking with my fingers."
How does it work?
Touch-type Read and Spell is an online, multi-sensory course that teaches touch-typing skills to help children improve their reading and spelling.
- Computer keyboard skills taught in a "dyslexia friendly" way
- Multi-sensory learning
- A highly structured course which facilities students feeling and being in control of their own learning
- Wordlists based on the book 'Alpha to Omega' and the work of Orton and Gillingham
- Small, incremental steps delivered at the pace of the learner
- Designed to make students succeed and to feel successful
- A significant boost to self-esteem for students with a history of educational failure
- Capital letters, full stops, whole sentences introduced early in the course
- Twenty-four course levels, each of thirty-one modules. Four thousand words in all.
- Computer keyboard fingering completed in Level Three of Twenty-four levels.
How can I get started?