Like the highly acclaimed journals that accompany each Apologia Young Explorer textbook, the Zoology 2 Notebooking Journal will provide everything your student needs to complete his or her studies of all the glorious creatures of the oceans, lakes and streams. A companion to Exploring Creation with Zoology 2, this special notebooking journal will be treasured by your child as he or she illustrates and records fascinating facts and information learned during each lesson. There are beautifully decorated templates for completing every assignment in the book, as well as a detailed schedule to follow. Also included are pages to record projects, experiments, and activities. Finally, paste pages are provided to display the gorgeous, colorful lapbook-style miniature books your student will assemble.
What's included in the Zoology 2 Notebooking Journal:
- A Suggested Schedule for completing the readings, notebooking assignments, activities and experiments utilizing a two-day per week plan.
- Fascinating Facts templates for your student to record what he or she learned in each lesson, using both words and illustrations.
- Creative templates for completing the Notebooking Assignments. Review Questions for each lesson, which can be answered orally or in writing as a written narration.
- Scripture Copywork, including both print and cursive practice, which is a valuable method for not only practicing handwriting but also memorizing Scripture and teaching spelling, grammar and writing.
- Project Pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets for your student to keep a record of experiments or projects completed throughout the course. An enormous selection of book and dvd suggestions to complement your student's studies, as well as more experiment and project ideas to Dive Deeper into each lesson.
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books for your student to create, encouraging him or her to record facts and information learned in each lesson. These keepsakes are placed on the Miniature Book Paste Pages. Field Trip Sheets used to keep a record of field trips your student enjoyed during his or her studies.
- A Final Review with fifty questions your student can answer either orally or in writing to show off all he or she remembers and knows about swimming creatures of the fifth day!
These notebooking journals are the perfect complement to the Exploring Creation Series. The students will cherish their individual notebooks as they make them their very own with words and illustrations, reflecting all they have learned in their pursuit of science. Additionally, these journals will serve as your record of your student's scientific endeavors throughout the year. When your child flips through his notebook, he will be reminded of the knowledge he has attained, reviewing the material as he peruses the pages he has created.