What's Inside the Box?
- Application CD (For use by up to 5 students on 2 computers)
- Language CD
- Audio Companion™
- User's Guide - Discusses the basics of the Rosetta Stone program
- Parent's Guide - Aids the parent in lesson planning, tracking student progress, and effectively using Rosetta Stone Homeschool Version 3 in a homeschool environment
- Headset with microphone
- Quick Start Activation Card
- Supplemental Education Materials CD includes printable files for:
- Table of contents
- Scripts for each lesson
- An index to all words in the program
Rosetta Stone English (American) Level 1, Homeschool Edition, Version 3 provides instruction in basic conversational skills, greetings and introductions, colors, adjectives, numbers, prepositions, definite & indefinite articles, singular & plural nouns, family relations, the five senses and time of day.
Rosetta Stone English (American) Level 2, Homeschool Edition, Version 3, provides instruction in navigating your surroundings. Building upon the skills and vocabulary learned in Level 1, topics covered include giving/getting directions, using transportation, telling time, dining out, basic social interactions, verb tenses, adverbs, formal imperatives, school subjects, months of the year, and emotion.
Rosetta Stone English (American) Level 3, Homeschool Edition, Version 3 provides instruction in describing the world, building upon concepts learned in Level 1 and Level 2. Topics covered include opinions, feelings, everyday life, interests, work, current events, household items, physical activity, animals, possessive pronouns, present subjunctive, present perfect, weights, and measurements.
Communicate and connect around the world as you learn English. Build a foundation of fundamental vocabulary and essential language structure. Develop the English language skills to enjoy social interactions such as travel and shopping, and learn to share your ideas and opinion in English.
This set includes our award-winning, interactive software, a headset with microphone and Audio Companion™ for your MP3 player.
Why It Works
Rosetta Stone's techniques and technology have been proven to unlock the natural language-learning ability in everyone. That means you learn more in less time. See how immersion will guide your journey to English fluency.
How It Works
So how does it work?
Interactive immersion creates a language-learning experience you won't forget.
We introduce new words and concepts in a carefully designed sequence that accelerates your language-learning process.
1. Sights & Sounds
Rosetta Stone's technology-based approach recreates the immersion method, allowing you to learn a new language effectively.
** Student can work on their own!!
** Fraction of the cost of individual classroom instruction.
Our latest award winning version teaches you to speak, read, write, and think in your new language.
Live Conversation Sessions
Online sessions with native speakers help you refine your conversation skills.
Accessibility on PC & Mac
Access from any web-enabled Mac or PC, in any browser.
Games & Community
Language-enhancing games move you towards real-world proficiency.
Enhance your learning with our iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ apps.
- Windows: XP SP3, Vista SP2, or Windows 7
- Mac (intel based only): Leopard, Snow Leopard, or Lion (OS X 10.5 or higher)
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Chrome 8 or greater
- Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or greater
- At least 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz or faster processor speed
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- USB headset with microphone (included)